Monday, December 24, 2012
Silent Night
As we get ready for Christmas Eve and Christmas over the next few days, I wanted to make sure I spend time focusing on what's really important around here. (Not making sure I get the blog posts in, or keep all the crumbs off the counter, or keeping the kids from killing each other. Well...that last one is probably important, but ya know.) So it might be a little of "silent night" over here on the blog.
So I may post a picture or a little snippet or two during this week, but if not, have no fear. The hooligans' shenanigans will be back with a vengeance when we come out of our Christmas family-time/chillaxation coma. I use the term "chillax" very loosely, for I know one does not, in fact, do any of the sort when they have three children.
I am continually excited to hear the hooligans reminding everyone that Christmas isn't about toys, but it's about Jesus. So following their hooligan-wisdom, we hope to have lots of that in the next few days too. The reason for this season, and the reason for any and every season
Hope your Christmas is filled to overflowing with peace and joy, and an awe for the Source of that peace and joy. Merry Christmas, y'all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Enjoy your family :) Merry Christmas! (and Happy Birthday Jericho!)
Post a Comment