We always have our community group meeting on Wednesday evenings. Last night, as is common recently, Billy was working and was going to have to meet me there. It was 'bring your own dinner' night...which I love because it's my excuse to eat Chipotle...and me and the kids had a crazy time trying to get dinner in the downpour (shower number 1) and crazy traffic/roadwork I didn't see coming. We finally made it though...and were surprised after dinner by surprise shower number 2:
Our thoughtful community group gave us gift cards and some other baby items for Lady A...and we couldn't be more grateful. With the 4th baby, you usually have all the "essentials" so showers don't really need to happen. But at the same time stuff does start to wear out, and it's awesome to have a little "Lady A fund" to get her some things of her own, and people in our life who are thoughtful to celebrate her new little life with us. (Plus who doesn't love picking out some new teeny tiny baby outfits? I cannot wait.) We are so very thankful for this group of people, and for this new kiddo...and are counting down the days until we all get to finally see her sweet face.

1 comment:
I firmly believe every baby deserves to be celebrated :)
Post a Comment