Thursday, June 11, 2009

4 years

So I'm still a little hysterical upset about all my old pictures...but thought I needed to move on. :) So, on a happier note, today was our 4th anniversary! WHAT!? I can't believe we've been married that long, in a good way. This is the invitation we sent out to our wedding 4+ years ago:
Today we both had to work, but got off a bit early so we could go to get my pedicure...yay! I am glad that I made it. I was a little worried that I would end up at L&D before I had a chance to get my neglected toes *due to the fact that I can't reach them* a little TLC. It was SO nice. Thanks for the birthday present, hubby!
After that we went to Cheesecake factory for dinner. We realized that we've been to this place 3 of our 4 anniversaries. We may be creatures of habit, but at least I guess we know what we like. :)We are having a great time learning and growing together, and raising the 2 wild animals munchkins God has blessed us with. We're looking forward to lots more anniversaries together.

No comments: