Seems like a lot of my posts lately have been about
someone not feeling great. *Think that goes with the territory when there are children in the house* This time it's me: but it's nothing contagious don't worry. Tirzah Shae is just kicking my butt, or internal organs take your pick. I was up half the night with
very real feeling false labor. Yucky. Thankfully I knew what it was, and didn't admit myself unnecessarily to L&D. ;) I did the same thing with the Wildman...a whole day of it that time. I started feeling better as the morning went on, even though I was kind of hoping for a trip to the hospital. Oh well...she has to come out...
eventually. Hopefully sooner rather than later. I was attempting to take a much needed nap, when someone else woke up from theirs and decided Mommy needed to wake up. Thanks, Merrick. :)


I can always count on him to keep me sleep-deprived. Soon I'm sure he and his little sister will make it a team effort. :)

1 comment:
Hey Friend...
I saw your note on facebook and decided to come check out your blog:) It's soo cute:)
I love blogging as well:) It's my mommy creative outlet.. LOL!!
Hang in there! I always feel just like you during my last month being preggo:)
Post a Comment