Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Believe it or Not

I took this video just a few minutes ago while Billy and I were putting Merrick in the bed:



Merrick is not the poster child for snuggliness, if that is even a word, but last night when Billy laid his head on Merrick acting like he was a pillow, Merrick wouldn't let him get up. He kept holding on to his neck so that he would keep snuggling. He's done this the last two nights. We're not sure what's gotten into Wild, but we thought it was pretty cute and wanted to share this rare snuggly moment since it may not happen again anytime soon. :)

3 comments:

Erin"Green" Gilbert said...

oh my goodness.. how precious is this moment. Soak it in yall.

friendofAslan said...

Beautiful!

friendofAslan said...

For a moment, I thought you would have no idea who I am, but since I have the same photo on Facebook...

friendofAslan is my screen name all over the Internet.