We had yet another Dr's appointment this morning. Very excited to say that we are making "progress" towards little lady's arrival! I know you never know what might happen, but at least I left the office feeling like I won't be pregnant, and looking at Tirzah Shae
through my belly, until the end of time. Here is the most recent *belly pic* of Miss Barron in her first swimsuit:

It literally could be anytime, or it could be a few more weeks. So uncertain, but that keeps us on our toes. ;) I just probably shouldn't plan any trips out of state at this point. We are still hoping/praying all goes well with this delivery. Merrick made his appearance with quite a bit of drama, and as fits his character he seemed to do things the hard way. :) I'm hoping this time around is pretty much completely opposite of the 20 hour labor, followed by a c-section, and follow that with a week hospital stay due to jaundice, that we had with our Wildman. But no matter what happens, we know God will get us through whatever may be in store this time around. Just keep us in your prayers...it can't hurt. ;)
We also went shopping for a double stroller. While I would love to keep using my beloved jogging stroller...Merrick cannot be unleashed on the civilized world. :) We finally settled on a sit-n-stand stroller, after finding one with enough
handcuffs buckles and straps to keep Merrick from attempting to bail and run. Somehow, though, I don't think he quite understands how to use this new stroller. He'll get the hang of it.

No comments:
Post a Comment