Monday, June 1, 2009

Date Night

Billy and I decided it was about time we went to a movie together...and alone. It had been since way back before Merrick was born since we'd done that. We've been to movies, but not without many students with us. We decided to go see Terminator at the new theater just down the road from us.


We were used to the theaters in good ol' Lynchburg...which were very dirty and stinky and old as the hills seasoned. This one was brand new and had stadium seating, which is very exciting to us country *and pregnant* folks. ;) As usual, Billy can't resist a good concession stand. We ordered a medium and somehow ended up with this:

I was completely humiliated to even walk through the theater next to him while he was carrying that tub of heart attack popcorn. :) So I pretended not to know the guy carrying the small-vehicle-sized snack until they turned out the lights. Just kidding...but I'm pretty sure he's had his fill of popcorn for a bit. Oh, and on a less fattening note: our AC is fixed! Which means that today will go down in history as one of my favorite days. ;)

No comments: