Friday, June 26, 2009

Picasso of the Tub

Merrick isn't much into coloring...and it's not usually in my best interest to let him color either. Markers/crayons end up on whatever they aren't supposed to be on. *tables, walls, bodies, etc* I figured I couldn't go wrong with markers that you use in the tub, however:
As usual it didnt hold his attention for long, and he was distracted from his giant mess work of art by his loofah...Then while Mommy was distracted, and cleaning up said work of art, I heard something hit the floor. I came around the corner to find this:Merrick hanging by a thread off the kitchen table. Of course I had to take a picture. He was laughing, so I didn't feel so bad leaving him hanging for just a second. ;) He had climbed up there trying to get his favorite things: paci and bear, and the chair managed to get away from him. He does all his own stunts. :)

No comments: