This week the students from 180 are hanging out at The Master's Inn, for youth camp. Being that I could go into labor practically at any minute (or it could still be weeks...) since I'm
really progressed, I was advised by my husband, and various other concerned bystanders, NOT to go. I
hate being left out of the fun, but am really not feeling all that great these days anyway. I've been having some false labor off and on, braxton hicks mixed in with the real thing, and pretty much just exhaustion in general. I did go up yesterday to help drop off/get the students settled in. The camp,
The Master's Inn, looks like a lot of
potential broken bones fun, but hopefully my hubby will behave himself and come back in one piece. He's been known to break things, including his own bones. :) This is a pix message I got just a few minutes ago, of him doing something called "The Leap of Faith". Yikes.

Here is another pix message my mom just sent me. This part of camp I could do without:

We usually go to camp in Benton, TN, to a place called Camp Cherokee. We decided this year, however, it would be a good idea for Billy NOT to be 8 hours away from his full-term preggo wife. We love Cherokee, but even having him 2.5 hours away is kinda frustrating. I mean, Merrick is precious, but he
does not give me foot rubs. :) Here are just a few pictures I took yesterday while I was up at camp. Wish I could take more of the kids while they are there, but I'm sure they're taking plenty of themselves. :)
Getting all loaded up:


Keep the group in your prayers. I'm sure they are having a blast, and hopefully learning a lot!
No comments:
Post a Comment