
There aren't many things that get this reaction out of my crazy blond bundle of energy.

I noticed over Thanksgiving, with all the time we spent at my mom's place...that Merrick
couldn't get enough of the movie Madagascar.

I am not really a fan of kids watching too much TV...and that's never been a problem with Merrick...
obviously. He won't usually even acknowledge that it's on. But as soon as I put in "watch yion" as he calls it...which means
watch lion, his favorite character...he drops everything and just stands in awe.

I'm not planning on making a habit out of playing Madagascar. But I'm glad to know I do have a secret weapon should I need it.
2 comments:
yep I would say he is hooked. Keep that one in your back pocket ;)
Well, that's a pretty cool movie to get stuck on. And it's neat you have something to offer when bartering times comes. :o)
Post a Comment