I was in mom's room at one point during the festivities and yelling at the TV, when I came across a note my youngest sister had left for my mom (who is said *Tooth Fairy*) :
"Dear Tooth Fairy, you owe me for three teeth. Love, Ali"In our family, we never did Santa, or the Easter Bunny, really. We did have the tooth fairy, but we always knew that it was Mom. She's not very good at disguises I guess. ;) In this case, the Tooth Fairy seems to be doing an unsatisfactory job, and needed to be reprimanded.
Mom said she found the note in her room, in a little gift bag, with the three offending teeth, and also the bloody tissue used on the teeth that Ali had included for evidence I suppose. With such a reminder left laying around I think the tooth fairy's moral should improve asap. :)
Mom said she found the note in her room, in a little gift bag, with the three offending teeth, and also the bloody tissue used on the teeth that Ali had included for evidence I suppose. With such a reminder left laying around I think the tooth fairy's moral should improve asap. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment