I think I'll have to resign myself to the fact that I may never get a picture of my two hooligans, together, where someone is not crying, or picking the other one's nose, or falling over, or helping the other fall over, or running out of the picture, etc.
Sometimes this leads to alot of frustration and tantrums. And I'm talking about me, not the kids. ;)
I take 50-some pictures and come out with 2 that might kind of sort of work if I crop this out and edit this, and try to somehow...eh, nevermind. Just start over when they've both had naps and lunch.
I realized though, that in the process of trying to get a posed *now put your hand here, and tilt your head just like this, NO LIKE THIS* photo...I got some pretty great shots of my kiddos in the process. And my husband at his finest: Being the great daddy that he is. :) Making our babies laugh and putting up with my budding photography addiction.
This photo shoot may not have turned out exactly as I had planned, both of them sitting still in the chair with their funny winter hats on, but I think it turned out just right all the same. :)This week at i ♥ faces the theme was "Hilarious Outtakes". We've got plenty of that around here. ;) Check out their site for more great *bloopers*.

No comments:
Post a Comment