Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Sliced Bread
So many people I know have made fun of the infamous Snuggies. *But admit it...what's not to like about a blanket with sleeves? It's definitely no worse than socks with toes. :)* Those goofy commercials don't help. You know, the ones with the big manly guy wearing one at a football game. Riiight.
But me on the other hand? I wanted one SO bad. ;) I know it sounds dramatic...but I've always identified with those people on the commercials...shivering and fighting with a blanket while trying to do something and keep your hands free. When I saw the commercials, I had a "why didn't someone think of this sooner" moment. It's right up there with that bottle-washer brush we have for Tirzah's bottles, or sliced bread, in my opinion anyway. :)
So when Billy surprised me and brought me home a present the other day...I was very excited to find out it was my very own Snuggie. Not just a Snuggie...a leopard print Snuggie. Now I can blog and wear a blanket at the same time. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so with you!! As corny as the commercials are, I want one too. I am so cold-natured and HATE coming out from under the blanket to do anything!! Now the Snuggie for the dog is where I would draw the line! :-)
HAHAHAHA! you crack me up;)
Post a Comment