This week marked the official beginning of fall. It really hasn't felt like fall just yet...which is ok by me. I figure I have plenty of cold weather ahead of me...why rush it?

I spent summer's last few hours outside with the kids. Tirzah eating leaves, and Merrick climbing the tractor and dragging tree limbs around the yard. Nothing out of the ordinary. ;)

They don't really know what summer is, or that it's now over. They just know that it's fun to be outside. I'm trying to catch this attitude now that summer, my most favorite, is over until next year.

There is, however, one thing I
looove about fall. It has
great holidays. Thanksgiving, and Halloween. I love Thanksgiving because of the food, and I love Halloween...because of the "food". Candy corn is most definitely food.

So, Fall, I guess since you come bearing turkey and candy corn. You can stay. ;) What's your favorite thing about fall?
Check out more shots at The Paper Mama. (The 3rd shot is my choice for Hint of Color)
No comments:
Post a Comment