Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Part-Time Sap

I am a non-fan of Taylor Swift. Her songs kind of gag me, and I mean that in the nicest way. Her songs are super sappy, and I'm only a part-time sap. Like Sunday when I dropped my kids off in the nursery and they looked a teeny bit sad? I definitely had to run for the hills so they wouldn't see me tearing up. But sometimes I think...oooh puh-leeease when a sappy moment happens.

I think as far as sappy moments go, my sister getting married this coming weekend will probably qualify. I got to do an e-sesh for them last weekend and put my photoggin hobby to good use, and for some odd reason I hear Miss Swift in my head when I look at this shot. So I decided just to embrace my inner sappiness and go with it. ;)

But can you feel this magic in the air? It must have been the way you kissed me
Today was a fairytale...
- Taylor Swift


Check out more shots at 3 Boybarians & Perceptive Perspectives

No comments: