Not in the sense that they have white beards or anything, BUT they do bring lots of goodies to expectant people. I think UPS men are kind of like Santa for grown ups. I mean, you should see how excited I get about checking on my front porch, or my mailbox, when I know something is on the way.

Recently I took a leap and ordered some mini moo cards for my photography "business". Go to their website...they have the
cooooolest stuff. And I got these for pretty cheap too. I was super excited. Possibly squealing and giggling, when they showed up the other day. Makes me feel kind of important. *I've been practicing saying, "here's my card". Kidding.*

And another exciting couple of things came in the mail too. I recently set up a pro account on Flickr *you can find my stream on the side, towards the bottom* and got 50 free prints from snapfish. Ok...so as if getting something in the mail can get any more fun? Getting something I didn't have to
pay for? It's like catnip for people or something.

And one more little present to me. *I never order stuff, btw...unlike this post makes it sound.* I found these really cool hanging wire picture frames on a site called photojojo.com. I thought they were pretty cool, and way more interesting than a traditional frame. I think the
only problem is that I forgot I own 2 children when I ordered the frames (pictured above). You should have seen their eyes light up at all the possible methods of tearing them off the walls and doing damage to the house and/or each other.

I could literally see the wheels turning in Merrick's head. I had to strategically place them over a nightstand to protect them from the scavengers. So far so good, they are still hanging and no one has been injured. And I am kinda feeling like I was on Santa's "nice" list. So feel free to mail me something anytime. I'm not picky. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment