He repeated all the way to 10 for awhile, but then decided 5 was his favorite and he'd just rather say that one. Lately, the few times I tried to get him to count with me, he yells *Amen* when we get to 10. I think he's trying to tell me he's done counting for now, he'll start again when he's good and ready. :)
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
One...Two...Five
Lately we've been working on getting Merrick to count. He's talking up a storm, and repeating everything. *Things we'd rather him not repeat as well. For example, he has lately been telling the neighbor's dog to, "Shut, goggie!". I didn't teach him that, and couldn't figure out where he learned it. Until one of the aunties ratted out one of the other aunties for yelling at their neighbors dog. We're working on nicer ways to tell the neighborhood dogs to keep their thoughts to themselves. :)* Anyway...since he is a parrot we had hoped we could use this opportunity to help him learn some numbers. You'll see how its going in the video. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Funny!!!
I actually videoed Lydia counting FAST while playing hide-n-seek... she's hoot going so fast and skipping most of the numbers..LOL
I think it's great to start counting with them when they are little:) We seem to count everything some days!!!!
Post a Comment