It was sooo good. I was thinking, an entire restaurant devoted exclusively to noodles sounds like somewhere I would rather avoid. Carbohydrates anyone? :) However...as I am famous for doing...I checked out their menu online to see what this Noodley place was all about. Not what I was expecting at all...they had lots of different things, from spaghetti to whole wheat Tuscan linguine, which was what I got.
Very good, and with lots of veggies, so that satisfied the health freak in me. Billy had my worst nightmare...mac & cheese with fried chicken. I'm searching for a cardiologist for him right now. ;)Then, I finally got to go see Where the Wild Things Are. SO excited to see it...I had heard lots of good things about it. I thought it was really funny, and so cute. It was interesting to see how they brought the book to life. Definitely go see it if you have the chance. :) Like I said before, Merrick definitely reminds me of the little boy, Max, in the book. I'm expecting my royalty check in the mail anytime. ;)
1 comment:
that is a really great menu!! we are going to see where the wild things are soon! andrew is really excited!
Post a Comment