It's that time of year again...Scaremare time. We took our students last year, also...and had a great time both trips. This week at I Heart Faces, the theme is Halloween Fun...which pretty much describes our crazy weekend.
As if our life isn't crazy enough, this year we went down and stayed with his parents the night before Scaremare so we could meet up with our pastor and his wife, and also run the Freedom 4/24 Run for Their Lives race the morning of Scaremare. It was for such an awesome cause...we didn't want to miss it. *Too much to say about that for this post...that will be coming later :)*Anyway...we ran the 5K Saturday morning in Lynchburg, then headed back home to get the students, only to head back to Lynchburg for the 2nd time that day for Scaremare. We had a great time, again, and also got to hang out with my sister, Amanda, and her boyfriend Jonathan, who heads up Scaremare. He's a great guy, who has apparently helped my little sister overcome her fear of all things creepy:
This girl used to not even be able to watch ET without having nightmares, but is now working in a haunted house for the next several weekends and loving it. The things we do for love. ;)

13 comments:
"The things we do for love." Amen to that! It's great that your sister has overcome her fears!
I can understand the afraid of ET thing, I get scared easily too!! Great picture- the look awesomely creepy!
What a great thing to do! The run! I love that. I love churches that outreach like that! Wonderful : )
cool! that reminds me of Jabbawockeez :)
thanks for viewing mine!
Really great writing..and some wonderful posts and great pictures..keep up the good work..n looking forward to some more amazing reads & Pics!!
Do visit my blog if you find time(Though its not half as good as yours)
Cheers,
D
Its amazing how simple masks can be so creepy
ooohhhh...scary.
That is hilarious that your sister is working in a haunted house after being so scared of that stuff. You are so right about "the things we do for love".
Love the photo and the story behind it. Thanks for sharing.
love the shot! creepy. I am glad your sister is having fun in the haunted house and overcame her fears.
ohhhhh it's amazing how a mask can turn someone into something scary and creepy! Great picture!
Wow, there is something oh so scary about masks!!! Great photo!
creepy picture! I like the story behind it =)
Post a Comment