Around here we don't always agree. Not
big issues, mind you, just some little things. *We would rarely ever choose the same place when going out to eat. He's a Chipotle kinda guy, and I'd rather have something like Tropical Smoothie Cafe. He would rather start the day sleeping until the last minute, and I don't feel awake until I've run
at least 3 miles. I was born and raised a Cowboys fan. Billy is a Redskins Fan. Ouch, that one hurts. ;)* One thing we have discovered we agree on, however, is the Texas Longhorns. We both love the team, and while I'm not as enthusiastic in my cheering, love to watch them play. Saturday was the day they play in the Red River Rivalry game against OU. Billy was glad to finally be able to see a game, and I was glad Tirzah managed to nap through it. *
How is still a mystery to me. Between Merrick's lack of whispering skills, and Billy's near nervous breakdown mid-game I thought nap time was going to be a thing of the past*

It was fun to be able to watch a game together at home...usually we "watch" Texas, on my blackberry via ESPN mobile, in the car on the way back from 180. Merrick seemed interested in the game a little too *off and on, of course*, talking about the guys on the TV "frowing" the ball. Billy always says maybe one day we'll be watching Merrick play football, even for the Longhorns. But with his flare for stunts, Merrick seems more like an X-Games kind of guy to me. :)
1 comment:
Yay! Glad to know there are other Longhorn fans around! Matt thinks I am nuts and all his guy buddies are OU fans- so I was sorely outnumbered on Saturday; but I was able to celebrate enough in the end! Go Texas!
Post a Comment