Just a few shots of Merrick from yesterday. I received these pix messages from super-auntie while I was taking Tirzah to her check-up at the pediatrician's office. I was worried I might need to go
back to the Dr. for stitches for Merrick. ;)

She didn't send me a picture of him climbing the stairs you see behind him...outside the railings. I just happened to walk in the front door and catch that one myself. And then...he managed to figure out how to escape from the pack-n-play he sleeps in at my mom's house. She really needs to invest in a real crib...not like that's going to keep him contained for much longer either.

I am afraid I need to get better insurance. :)
2 comments:
haha, he just seems like SO much fun! Such a funny boy. You could get one of those net domes to put over his crib...NOT that it would really keep him in though!
Love you!
One day I walked out our back door to check on my then 5-year-old son, and I could hear him, but not see him. In a fenced-in yard with one tree. Um, kiddo? Where are you?? And he was 25 feet up in the tree. The boy was anchored to the ceiling from the time he was mobile.
It sounds like you are up for some similar fun! :O) But he sure is a cutie. Don't blink, mama!
Martie
Mom to 9
Post a Comment