Merrick is often referred to as the mascot of our church youth group. I rarely have to pick him up from the nursery after church, because one of the students always beats me to it. He loves the kids, and is learning how to say many of their names. They are good about not teaching him bad habits, and are great at keeping up with his high speed lifestyle. Only occasionally does it lead to something like this:

We were hanging out with the youth after church, and one of them gave him a
very blue lollipop. I have given him these before, but usually under a bit more supervision. I wasn't paying enough attention obviously, because when we got to the restaurant to eat lunch this is what I found.

He reminds me of something going to a costume party with those crazy blue lips. So...no bad habits from being the 180 mascot, just maybe bad teeth. I guess it's a good thing he loves to brush his "chops". :)
No comments:
Post a Comment