Now that I've semi-recovered from the coveted-yet-lost hour of sleep, I'm so excited about there being more light to play in. We've been cooped up, bundled up, wrapped up and huddled up all winter, and are ready for
Spring. Merrick went from
hating this hat...to wanting to wear it even this past week, which was full of 60 degree weather. Oh well, who am I to tell a 2 year old what he should and shouldn't wear? Pardon me, sir. ;)

I plan on putting our extra hour of sunshine to good use. Hopefully this will make for worn out children when it finally does get dark. ;) Hope that everyone else gets a chance to get outside and enjoy the great weather, too.
This week at i ♥ faces the theme was "bundled up". Wouldn't ya know the warmest weather we've had in months happens to fall on this week...ironic. ;) Check out their site for more great shots and blogs!
No comments:
Post a Comment