I
looove coming home to see something like this:

It's like Christmas in the middle of the year when UPS or FedEx comes to visit. I've been waiting for
this part of my Valentine's Day gift since Valentine's Day. And it's finally here. I
finally have something to carry my camera around in besides whatever bag I can find in the closet. Which is usually also carrying diapers.

Billy ordered me this amaaazing camera bag from
Epiphanie back in February, much to my surprise, and it was back ordered cuz it's so stinkin cute. But it had finally arrived on my back porch when I got home from the gym earlier today with the kids.

I feel a little spoiled, but am totally ok with that. Billy is always really supportive of my photography hobby/obsession and doing whatever he can to help me improve and enjoy it at the same time. I'm really blessed to have such a supportive guy in my life...and this bag, too. ;)

I see many happy years in our future. Me and Billy, that is. I think me and this bag will be pretty happy together, too, though.
No comments:
Post a Comment