Saturday, March 20, 2010

It's a Conspiracy.

I often hear that my little guy and my husband look a lot a like. You can't tell their baby pictures apart very easily. Earlier when they were making funny faces at themselves in the mirror and I was able to sneak a few shots of some Daddy & Merrick time.

I think my two guys are pretty handsome. Crazy, but handsome. ;)

I also should add that I always hear that my little girl looks just like her daddy, too. What do I have to do to get a kid that looks like me around here. I mean, it's not like I carried them around for 9 months each or anything. You'd think I'd have dibs. ;) They both even went so far as to have blue eyes like Billy...mine are green & brown. Maybe I'll get lucky and one of them will at least be a leftie like mom. Cuz I'm beginning to suspect a conspiracy.

No comments: