I feel like winter has finally moved on. We've been having awesome weather...in the 60's and 70's. *I know chilly temps will return, but at least there's hope.* The kind of weather that makes people come out of the cracks after the long winter. I always tell my husband they remind me of reverse termites...running for the light. ;)

One one really nice day last week *St. Patty's Day* me and then kids just hung out around the house with the windows open, and on the back porch dodging the rocks that Merrick
will not stop throwing out of the driveway. We didn't go anywhere, or have anything in particular to do but wear green bibs. Well, Tirzah wore a green bib, I didn't. But with the mess she makes on me maybe I should reconsider. Bibs all around.

It was pretty relaxing as far as life with a 2 year old and an 8 month old goes. I am looking forward to more of this nice weather so that the yard can help me out with watching the kids, the one that climbs everything in particular. Trees were meant for climbing, my desk was not.

The lazy day I spent with the kids made me
really appreciate the time we are going to have together this spring/summer now that I'm able to be home with them all week, which can at the same time make me insane if they play their cards right. ;)

No, I really am looking forward to it. I kind of missed last summer cuz I was so hugely pregnant with Tirzah. Glad that she is here now, and I'm sure my body temperature come August will be glad too.

No comments:
Post a Comment