
We have run out of gas twice since we bought our car. Thankfully, both times, it's been Billy's fault. I say that because I would feel like a giant idiot calling him to come get me because I ran out of gas. I'd much rather he run out of gas so when I finally do? He won't really be allowed to be mad at me. ;) The last time we ran out of gas was just last week, in the triple digit weather.
Thankfully, we ran out of gas on the way home from the gym, which is on a really busy road that is home to a bored collision repair shop employee who practically begged Billy to let him drive him to get gas so he would have something to do. Poor guy. He was really bored. Glad we could help. Next time we run out of gas...we'll know who to call. And hopefully it will still be Billy's fault. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment