Friday, July 23, 2010

While Mommy is Away

My kiddos were in good hands last week while I was at camp crying myself to sleep. Not that I really slept. Nothing new here. If it's not my kids keeping me away it's someone else's. ;) All the students were well behaved though, they just seem to not need to sleep...ever.

Obviously we aren't vegetarians around here. Yes, my daughter is gnawing on a bone. Their grandparents, who watched them part of the week, fixed ribs for dinner, and Tirzah is always up for some good eating.

Merrick was up to his usual antics as you can see. Practicing his climbing skills. Jails should hire him to see if there are any weak points from which convicts can escape. If you can get out of it, he will. Unless its his sister's crib. For some reason that one still has him stumped.

It was great to be reunited with my two kiddos. I missed them so much. But I already am pulling my hair out, just a bit. I always manage to forget just how wild and crazy they are. And how much they just hate to see me have to do anything alone...even taking a bath. ;)

No comments: