Tuesday, August 3, 2010

All I got.

Sometimes I feel like I have the right to keep some of myself back, not to totally invest in my husband or my kids. I am woman, hear me roar. Right? I'm all for some relaxing, and taking care of me. I think it's way important to rest, and relax. And I'm the poster child for introverts. I need my space, and I grow fangs and horns if I don't get people-less time at home. But at the same time, I am realizing that it's not an excuse to be selfish.

My life, and the time I have with these precious people, is over in a blink. I don't want to waste it. I want to take care of me...for them and me. But at the same time? Show them what giving it all I've got looks like. It's a crazy balance...maybe one day I'll get it right. Till then? Here goes nothing...

Check out more shots over at Communal Global, and SIDAC.

No comments: