Monday, August 30, 2010

The Moment

As much as I try, not all my favorite memories can be captured with my camera. Sometimes I just miss it. Sometimes I take a bad shot. And sometimes? It just needs to be enjoyed. I had the chance to do a senior photo shoot with my younger sister, and I think I realized just how much time flies. I mean, I changed this kid's diapers...and now I'm taking her senior pictures and thinking what a gorgeous lady she's turned out to be.

While I can't exactly always capture everything I love about my family on film, for various reasons. *I cannot convey with a photo just how hilarious my kids' laughing can be, or how ear-piercing their little cranky screams can be, or just how yummy their little faces are...* I'm glad I've got the opportunity to live these moments with them.

Often we arrive just as the sun slips over the horizon of a moment
...only time enough to expose our hearts.
- Minor White



No comments: