I started up blogging in July of 2008. I wasn't sure if I would stick with it, thinking at first it was really kind of silly. And who really cares what I think anyways, ya know? I've since fallen in love with blogging, and love most that I can share our life in pictures as well as with words.
Sometimes, though, it stresses me out. It doesn't take a lot to stress me out...I'm that kinda girl. So I decided that I would take my first ever blog-vacay. My husband is going to be off work for a week, so I decided to be off work for a week. Um, except for the kids, and the laundry, and cooking meals, and the not-sleeping-enough thing. So maybe what I meant was I'm taking a week off from blogging. Yeah, that's what I meant. So...see y'all in about a week! ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment