This past week was a busy one. Not like one of our normal weeks consists of me sitting around twiddling my thumbs or anything. Even before I had kids I like to stay busy, now it's not an option. ;)

It was the normal stuff...everyday running around and cleaning, playing on the floor and breaking up fights between my two enthusiastic and vocal munchkins, church activities and working at my mom's. But we also had a little extra excitement thrown in there.

Tirzah has very pointedly decided she is going to walk now. I came around the corner the other day to find her walking down the hall. What?

I was excited for her to start walking...but she could have at least warned me a little. My sister is getting married in two months, and Tizzy is the flower girl. I think she knew she had a gig coming up and wanted to be sure she put all past flower girls to shame.

Another thing this week is that, after a week of running around in underwear and eating reward popsicles, Merrick is officially (most of the time and on sometimes on weekends) potty trained. I feel like I can do anything if I can teach a kid to pee in the toilet.

I'm totally serious. That was probably harder than actually giving birth. These kids know how to keep a girl busy.
No comments:
Post a Comment