
We trunk-or-treated (isn't that what the kids are callin' it these days?) at our church on Saturday night. We had to go and buy the kids new pumpkin candy buckets for the event, since we couldn't find last year's. That's when we remembered that it ended up being an emergency puke bucket in the car one day. Um, gross.
Merrick and Tirzah are pro's at eating candy. Last year I could get away with stealing candy and no one was the wiser. This year? Merrick's head was literally in his candy bucket on the way home. If I'd attempted a snatch I may have lost a finger. At least I still have Tirzah. Next year I'm just going to have to buy my own stinkin' candy.And while they are good at eating candy, as is there mother before them, the names? Not so much. We asked M if he wanted to try a KitKat, to which he responded "sure I do want a kitty hat". Whatever a kitty hat is. And suckers aren't "gone" when you finish, they're "empty". But the remains of the empty sucker is probably still on his face. Items from the backseat were literally stuck to his face when we got home.
Not fun to clean up, but it was fun. Halloween is one of my favorites. Any holiday where a sugar coma is likely? Sign me up.
Check out more shots at Perceptive Perspectives and Sweet Shot Tuesday
(The first one is my pick for this week)


No comments:
Post a Comment