I’ve been doing a thankfulness project this month, mostly by posting pictures of what I’m thankful for, over on Flickr. As it comes to a close, I want to make sure I keep up an attitude of thankfulness. And so the next couple of days I want to post some of the shots here on my blog.
This may seem silly, but my shot for yesterday was of a magnolia tree. I’ve always loved Magnolias…they have such great southern charm, and I’ve always thought they were such pretty trees. So when we ran into an entire row of tall, well-kept magnolias, I was thrilled. It made me thankful that God knows specific ways to speak to my heart, to let me know…”Hey, I see you. I love you. Look at this. I hope that it makes you happy, and reminds you of my love.”
So today, I’m thankful for the little whispers in my heart that I know are Him…reminding me that I’m loved.
Check out more shots at Lisa's Chaos

No comments:
Post a Comment