Saturday, November 27, 2010

Kissy Face

I see lots of this type of face on Facebook...


The students we work with at church love to shoot themselves with their trusty cell phones making this exact face. I've never been too good at it...can't really take myself seriously (or not seriously) when someone yells "kissy faces for this shot". I just can't pull it off without laughing. I'm much better at giving a good ol dirty look...or a one eyebrow raised glare.


But Tirzah seems to be pretty good at it. Giving further motivation to my husband for polishing up the old shotgun. ;) She may only be about 16 months old, but he thinks it's never too early to tell her she's not allowed around boys, at least boys who aren't willing to brave a "date" with her daddy first.

 She's really good at turning people down for kisses, too, however. Which is kind of encouraging...don't want her kissing any random fool who asks for it,wouldn't want too many boys ending up in the hospital with broken limbs at the hands of my husband. (who really isn't as violent as I'm making him out to be, btw, although he'd probably not want me letting that out) She even turns up her little pug nose at her daddy and tries to run when he asks for a kiss. She may not have gotten her "kissy face" from me, but at least I can see I'm having progress teaching her to play hard to get. ;)


Check out more shots at The Paper Mama
(That first shot is my pick for this week)

No comments: