I only wish that I could have taken these essentials (and their daddy) with me. I always feel half-dressed without them. ;) No one is hanging on my leg, so what on earth do I do with my hands? I'm not carrying a diaper bag, so I feel naked. I only have myself to get ready in the morning, so I hardly know how to take a shower.
It's fun to have a little "me" time, but I miss them so much when I'm not with them. They're huge chunks of myself, and all the new things I see and do I can't help but want them to be able to see, also. It's funny how when you're married (or even dating someone) or have kids, every new and exciting thing that happens you can't wait to share it with them, and you wish they were there to share it with you.
Good thing for Skype, which I officially learned to use this week. I may be a pro at texting, flickring, blogging, and tweeting, but Skype-ing had eluded me until this week. I am bad enough with having time for phone calls, let alone phone calls where the caller can see what I look like 90% of the time as a glamed-up SAHM. ;)
So for now it's back to the grind. These may be things I see everyday, but it's the best view I could ask for.
Check out more shots at Perceptive Perspectives and Sweet Shot
(The first shot is my pick for this week)




No comments:
Post a Comment