So I figured with all the fancy eating we'll be doing later, I'd give a little shout out to one of our favorite not-so-fancy foods around here: frozen pizza. We love us some frozen pizza. It serves many purposes...not only do my kids eat it, they like to wear it as well.

They also use it for crafty purposes such as finger paint, face paint, or wall paper. It's even been used as hair gel. But as long as their stomachs are full, I'm (somewhat) sane, and I have clorox wipes, I don't really care where it goes.

So later on, after I've slaved away in a hot kitchen all day like Laura Ingals or Paula Deen, (probably neither, since "from scratch" has never happened to me, and I'd have to cover my thanksgiving dinner in powdered sugar and butter to make it as tasty and cardiac-arrest inducing as Paula would) I know exactly what's gonna go down.
"Mom...I want piiizzzaaa!"



No comments:
Post a Comment