Thursday, November 18, 2010

Inspiration

Inspiration comes from so many things. For me, often times, it's my kids. (I write about my kids so much, but it's because they're a major part of my life and my heart...I don't know how to be without them.)


Being away from them is hard, but at the same time getting away and seeing a different view for a little bit of time was nice too. It kind of shakes up monotony, and habits, and ruts that you get stuck in. I'd been photographing leaves for what felt like months. Kinda not feeling the inspiration there anymore. ;)

Being away also makes me inspired to be a better mother and wife. I think, while watching (from a different time zone) our babies be loved by their daddy so well...I want to be a better part of that. I am so glad for the dad he is, and the kids they are.


I am so glad to be back home, focused on what I love the most, with the fresh perspective and inspiration that I have. I'm thanking God for the chance to go away, and come back ready to tackle daily life in the best way I can. I'm not sure I'll run back out and take more leaf shots just yet, though.

Check out more shots over at YouCapture.

No comments: