Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I get so emotional...

I'm kind of an emotional type of girl. I am a bit embarrassed to admit I fit the stereotype of womanly mood swings pretty well. It's something I'm trying to get a handle on, for my family's sake. ;) But  at the same time I like being able to express my emotions (with a bit of control) and not be afraid of them.



Some of the things that make me emotional in a good way are when my ever patient and handsome hubby does things like organize the bathroom closet, just because he's a stud. He is usually a pretty organized type of guy, minus those shirts that need a GPS to find the laundry basket. But sometimes he just gets an urge to organize and clean, and I'm not going to stand in his way.


And the other morning, I woke up to little notes stuck all over where he knew I'd be going. (Food, coffee, cabinet with the kids' cups.) And later that same evening he hooked up our speaker system so that I can sit in the bathtub (one of my favorite things) and still hear what we are watching on TV.
Even if we only get 3 channels, that still feels pretty luxurious to me. ;)


I get all weepy just thinking about it. While these pictures may not really show any emotion, trust me, when you're a crazed, sleep-deprived mom, these things kind of look like happy to me.

Check out more shots at Sweet Shot and Perceptive Perspectives
(The second shot is my pick for Sweet Shot)

No comments: