This fall we are also "nesting" around here, or I am at least, in preparation for the arrival of Baby J. (Hopefully that will be *fingers crossed* before the end of the year as uncomfortable as I am.) We worked on his nursery, painting and redoing some items we got at local junk stores, and are now painting what will be both the older hooligans bedroom.
I'm fairly certain the two of them moving into a room together will be the straw that breaks the camel's back, or drives me over the cliffs of insanity...however you want to say it. I could be pleasantly surprised (would love to be...) but am trying to set myself up for a large amount of noise and a small amount of sleep when this move happens.
I wish I was spending this cozy season hibernating like a bear, catching up on sleep before we have a newborn in the house. But at this stage in the game (almost 32 weeks!) I am not doing so much sleeping as I am cat napping between trips to the bathroom and the laborious task of attempting to roll over when I wake up with everything aching.
I also realize I spent this entire post talking about being uncomfortable, and food. I really shouldn't complain, since I have had a relatively uneventful and healthy pregnancy...for which I am so grateful. But I guess you can you tell what is on my mind these days: aches and sandwiches. ;) On that note I think it's time for another pb&b.
Check out more Fall shots at You Capture




12 comments:
Hehe. You are allowed to complain. Most of us know how it feels ;-)
Great yellow paint! Are you going to show us the results when you are done painting?
It is a long time since I was wishing the discomfort of my pregnancies was over, but I sympathise with you!
I like the perspective of the last photo.
These shots are gorgeous and cozy. Youre almost there! I remember that uncomfortable feeling it really is annoying.
Congratulations
on the pending arrival.
I'd love to see photos of the finished room with that gorgeous yellow color.
PB and Banana one of my favorites!!!
Can you believe I've never had pb and banana? I always have mine with jelly. I need to try it! I love the blurry paint brush pic and that yellow paint is fantastic! I hope you are able to slow down and get some sleep soon!
Such great photos.. That PB&B is making me hungry... Best of luck to you with the to hooligans in the same room! Sorry but it makes me smile a little just imagining what could happen!!!
Hugs, Linda
Love the yellow paint! And good luck with the room transition. We did that, too, with the arrival of our third, and it took some time, but the kinks eventually got worked out.
I'm so sorry you are feeling as uncomfortable as me, but I have to say its nice to go through this with someone! My hips hurt, my joints hurt, I can't sleep, I pee every hour. I feel 9 months pregnant, not 7!
I can remember how uncomfortable those last weeks are! Hang in there mama! Love the photos, and now I want some chili! ;)
Never mind the pb and bananas - I think your photography is yummy!
Oh I just like this post - so in the moment!
Ours share a room, and while I thought that was going to go interestingly, it hasn't been too bad. We just put them in together, and they play themselves down. They're such buddies that it works really well!
Best of luck to you all!
Post a Comment