Saturday, November 12, 2011

Slow it Down

The time is flying by this fall. This weekend is super busy with two photo sessions, a good friend's wedding, and church activities. So before I run out the door and don't come back for days, I'll leave you with this shot and the lyrics to a new favorite song.

The house is dark, but I see clearly
Kettle sings a morning song
The bacons frying, babies crying
I soak up the sights and sounds
Minutes turn to days and I wish that I could slow it down / Lady Antebellum

Ok, and just for laughs...I think she is planning on attending the wedding like this:


The second shot is for Paper Mama, and first is for Paper Heart Camera

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Fascinated by the diamond bokeh in the first! The second is so cute!

4 Lettre Words said...

We have those glasses. :) So cute!

Unknown said...

I can't add anything original to the comments - love that diamond bokeh and your little girl is sweet - love the glasss! Thanks so much for the comment on my blog and thus entering the software giveaway! I'm a new follower :)

Candace McClintick said...

Love the last one!!

sabrina said...

i am cracking up! i can't even tell you how many times my kids have done this same thing!

www.thebabyloves.com [feel free to head on over & check out the current giveaway]

Unknown said...

How cute..

deb said...

How adorable! She looks like a little librarian! Visiting from the paper mama.