[ Now, keep in mind this was Sunday afternoon and their daddy was home, so I thought I was safe. He is a great dad (and is awesome about giving me a break while he's home) but for some reason they cannot seem to leave me alone, and repeatedly sneak into the bathroom whenever he is otherwise occupied. (I should be grateful for this attachment, I suppose.) ]
I love them dearly, but sometimes you just would like a little peace and quiet. I know, what's that right? I decided yesterday that what I needed to be thankful for in my 30 days of gratitude project was the "sailboats in the bathtub", or the little kiddo trail they leave in my life, that I know I will definitely miss one day. It's hard sometimes, when they are pretending to be Spiderman swinging from the towel rack in the bathroom when I just want to soak by myself in silence, but at the same time I can't help but love every minute of it.
Check out more shots at Monday Rewind. The last shot is for Macro Monday.
7 comments:
I haven't taken a bath in a long time - I'm starting to think it'd be more fun if I threw a sailboat in the mix.
Oh yes... nothing better than a nice hot bath so sooth the soul. I wouldn't even mind the sailboat..
Such cute photos..
bath time used to be one of my favorite things to do how fun
come see me at http://shopannies.blogspot.com
Wonderful shots of your adorable little ones. Yes all too soon they grow up so enjoy them while you can.
Love this post! A great reminder to treasure every moment!
That is such a sweet shot!
Happy MM
What a beautiful portrait shot....the leaf hiding the eye is the perfect touch. Love the boat, too. This is one of those feel good, warm fuzzy posts that sticks with me. Love everything about it. genie
Post a Comment