Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Up with the Birds

The birds they sang, break of day
Start again I hear them say
It's so hard to just walk away


The birds they sang, all a choir
Start again, a little higher
It's a spark in a sea of grey


The sky is blue, dream that lie til it's true
Then taking back the punch I threw
My arms turn wings oh those clumsy things
Send me up to that wonderful world
And then I'm up with the birds / Coldplay


The first shot is for Sweet Shot and Happiness Project, Second is for Communal Global
Third is for Little Somethings.

19 comments:

Tara said...

I am in love with that first photo!it is so beautiful!

Ashley Sisk said...

Beautiful post - love the autumn colors.

Jessica said...

Love the photos, the first one is my fave too!

Susan said...

What amazing pictures. I really want to do a leaf shot too.

Love the colors and compostition.

Hope you have a blessed day♥

Kelly Lund and Kids said...

LOVE your Pictures!! and great poem too! :) Happy Tuesday!

Susan Anderson said...

Those photos are amazing, and I'm a fan of Coldplay, too.

=)

Ocean Soul said...

Who doesn't love Coldplay? They totally get it...and I love the cobweb on the last picture! Nice capture!

Christina Klas said...

I love that depth of field shot! Beautiful. :)

shirley said...

I love that first leaf shot - perfect light and details.

Yvonne said...

Love that first shot!

Unknown said...

Beautiful Fal shots

Anonymous said...

Very pretty - the essence of Fall! :)

Unknown said...

lovely fall finds!

Anonymous said...

So very, very beautiful! You shot fall like no one else. I love it.

Unknown said...

Fells like fall over here on your blog.. Such lovely photos..

Anonymous said...

So beautiful. Love them.

Kidcraze said...

I really love the first two....so perfect for Autumn!

Tracey Leeder said...

Like everyone else, the leaf shot is gorgeous. youve captured the essence of fall!

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous!