Friday, November 4, 2011

Bump not Frump

The other day I went shopping for a few things to fit this bump. Not an easy task if you want to stay away from the typical maternity wear, which I'm allergic to. ;) I am pretty particular about my clothes, and normally maternity fashion is short on the...fashion. But thankfully I've been able to find a lot of nonmaternity clothes that will work...which also saves money since I can wear them after Baby J is here, too.


Billy and the kids went with me, which was part fun/part insanity. The kids get pretty bored pretty quick while shopping. But Billy is awesome witih them, and with giving me a chance to browse while keeping them entertained. As you can tell, they not only entertained themselves but all of H&M. I'd say it was a pretty successful shopping trip, since we all lived to tell about it and I actually have a few things to wear for the next 9 weeks.


The First shot is for Autumn Photo Challenge, Life Rearranged, and Imperfections.
Second shot is for Fabulous Friday and Photo Story Friday, and This or That.  

10 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

HA HA - well show off these fine frocks!

Gina Kleinworth said...

Can't wait to hear more about Baby J- can't believe you only have 9 weeks to go

Kristi {at} Live and Love...Out Loud said...

What a rich shade of purple! Sounds like an eventful shopping trip. Your kids are adorable!
Thank you so much for joining us in the Shades of Autumn Photo Challenge. I hope you'll be back again next week when we move on to our new theme, brown. Have a great weekend!

Stasha said...

So cute, these munchkins of yours!

deb duty said...

Glad you found some clothes that you like! Your kiddos are so cute in their hats!

*Jess* said...

I think I might have to hate you for being able to still wear regular clothes and only have a "bump" at 30 weeks pregnant. But you are too nice, so I can't :) I'll just be envious and jealous instead! And resign myself to the fact that at least I'm still in Medium sized maternity clothes and haven't hit the larges yet!

Susan said...

Congrats on the bump! I love that first hat picture, too cute!

4 Lettre Words said...

Lovin' those hats...and I wasn't big on the whole maternity-wear-thing either. :)

Unknown said...

Lol love the hats! :)

Anonymous said...

Aww. So cute. Love the hats.