This fall has flown by, but at the same time the weeks seem to drag as we anxiously await Baby J's arrival. Trying not to rush it, but you know how that goes. Feeling like you're in a holding pattern waiting for what you know is coming and most likely going to turn your world a little upside down for awhile. (3 am feedings, anyone???) Cannot believe that Thanksgiving is happening this coming week...but also glad I'll still be pregnant on this most blessed of face-stuffing holidays. I feel a little more excused to eat for two when, ya know, I'll be 34 weeks pregnant. ;)
Not sure what exactly we have planned for this weekend, other than just some hanging out. But I'm sure it will be lots of the usual fun and craziness. Next week (and the aforementioned holiday) will be busy, but fun...so looking forward to some "laid-back" this weekend. As fun as holidays are, around these parts they tend to be loud and crazy. Are you really surprised? Surely not...;)
Even so, I have noticed one thing, at least, that is good. It is good for people to eat, drink, and enjoy their work under the sun during the short life God has given them, and to accept their lot in life. Ecclesiastes 5:18
The first shot is for Paper Heart Camera, Second is for Scripture and a Snapshot, third is for Paper Mama.
7 comments:
I loved all of your shots!!! I'm always sad to see the leaves come to an end and fall of the trees, I have more leaf shots than I know what to do with!
Congratulations on your new bundle of joy to be! Enjoy this precious time with your other two children!
Lori
I cannot believe it is almost time for Baby J's arrival! I hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving as you prepare and anticipate the upcoming birthday!
I'm in denial that my baby is due just two weeks after yours! I'm not ready!!
Such great photos.. Hope you enjoy your weekend..
Hugs, Linda
I LOVE that first shot of the leaves! Really beautiful, great processing too!
I love your photos! The first one is great, the angle is so neat. All your edits to them are awesome.
what an amazingly simple, and perfect verse from God's Holy Word. Thank you.
So very nice to meet you! Here's mine:
http://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2011/11/you-go-before-me.html
I'd love for you to join my photo blog hop on Mondays called Capturing Beauty.
Love,
Traci
Post a Comment