Billy was home from work, so we ate at Sonic, I was able to run 4.5 miles after we all slept in a little bit...like I said: perfect. While the kiddos napped I got to sneak outside and take some shots of the crunchy goodness all around our place right now. I was a little worried when we moved "into town" that I wouldn't have as much nature-ish stuff to take pictures of, but this fall has been one of those...so colorful that you can't help but be aware of the artist God is.
As I sit here writing this, I'm overwhelmed by the fullness I'm surrounded by. So thankful that my little family is here under this roof with me, safe and sound and not in need. So many people I know going through so many things, that I feel guilty when I let out my little complaints about a Baby J induced bad night of sleep. I am grateful that he is here to kick me all night so I don't sleep, and grateful for those other two kiddos who wake me up after one of those nights, bright and early yelling for "froot yoops" and waffles.
I know there will be hard days in the future, and there will be moments during this day where I'm not so poetically grateful for said fullness in my life. But I hope that I will remember this post, and remember how blessed I am. I hope I'll remember the warmth of yesterday on days when it's hard to scrounge up a good attitude. I hope I'll remember all this crunchy goodness.
The first shot is for Sweet Shot and second is for Happiness Project,
Third is for Communal Global and last is for Simplicity.




12 comments:
A lovely post!
=)
Beautiful shots. The day does sound perfect.
ohhhhh beautiful autumn! love the tones!
Very pretty photos!
Great bokeh!
Beautiful words and photos!
Great pictures and an awesome heart!! Love that we are "full" even when we often feel "drained"!
Ahhh... just love these photos. Makes me smile! :)
These are such beautiful shots.
Hugs, Linda
SO SO very beautiful!! LOVE the tones :)
I completely agree- I think it's great to read back on the blog several months back- it helps to gain perspective. Absolutely fabulous pics!
Gorgeous shots!
Post a Comment