Friday, October 16, 2009

Baby Talk

I know it's pretty normal for kids to enjoy being around other kids. Merrick loves to play with kids his age, and loves seeing other babies out in stores and at church/the gym. I think it's so cute though, that Tirzah lights up when Merrick gets in her face and talks to her. He even talks "baby talk" with her...imitating the noises she makes. I secretly worry about what kind of tricks he may be teaching her for later, though...while they are speaking in their secret language. ;) In this video he is wiping her face, because he said she had "juice" on it. *He calls her formula juice* Hopefully they'll keep getting along as they get bigger. No throwing punches like me and my brother did. ;)

2 comments:

Jessi said...

Oh my heavens! That is just SO cute!!
Jared and I used to talk baby talk when we were little...I would translate his baby talk to english for my family (so my mom says). SO I bet they do understand each other.
*LOVE*

Britt said...

AWWWW that is SO sweet!!!
My brother used to have a speech impediment and I would translate for him too. LOL. Your kids are gorgeous!