Monday, October 19, 2009

Pretty in Pink

I sometimes feel like all my blog posts are about Merrick. My wild and crazy, blond-haired stunt man. Part of that would be because Tirzah is a little young for stunts, and those tend to steal the show. I am kind of hoping she'll find other ways to occupy herself...like knitting or reading, something that doesn't require a search and recovery mission. ;)

This week at the theme is *Pink* at I Heart Faces.
So this blog post goes out to Tizzy-girl. I feel like the house is much girlier *is that a word?* with her around. I am having a great time with her cute smiles, painted toenails, sweet personality, and flare for the dramatic. *Girl can scream when all is not right in her little world...like if it's been 3 hours and .5 seconds since she last ate. Oh the drama.* I am very much enjoying the little bit of pink she adds to the house.

13 comments:

Sara said...

Super sweet photo!! Aren't boys and girls just so different! Great pink shot!

mommaruthsays said...

She's adorable! And soon enough she'll have her own pink explosions all over the house - she'll get there!

Puna said...

Wow there are a bunch of you here! I love that beautiful baby. Have a great day.

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

What a sweet photo. A touch of pink is always wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Sleeping baby pix are the best!

Unknown said...

THAT IS AS PRECIOUS AS THEY COME. GREAT SHOT.

Valerie said...

What a cutie...she adds just the right amount of sugar and spice to your stunt-crazy boys!!!

So precious.

Carly said...

she looks like and angel sleeping like that!

Amanda said...

Awww. I just love the angle!

Susan Kimmel said...

Such a sweet picture!! you have a talent for that! :)

Freckles said...

She is so precious! Little girls are so fun!

Britt said...

So cute! I seriously couldn't find ONE pink picture to post. LOL. Everything in my house is blue, brown,and boy! :)

Brad said...

What a really great picture! Wished my kids were that little again if even for just a day. Thanks for sharing this!