I don't mind helping in the kitchen, really. Ok, I do. I really don't cook much. I like to go places where people cook for me...like restaurants. I should be ashamed of myself, probably, but I'm really not. I think I wouldn't even mind going to a restaurant on Thanksgiving. (Did I just say that? Yes, yes I did.) I cook when I have to, and because of the little people that need to not grow up thinking all food comes from Chick-Fil-A.
I would rather spend the holiday hanging out with said little people, but it's Thanksgiving. So cook we will. We actually celebrate on Wednesday, so we will be microwaving leftovers on Thanksgiving and doing that hanging out/relaxing I was hoping for. Maybe a little sleeping in and all that good stuff...but that part is up to the hooligans of course. ;)
The first shot is for Sweet Shot, and You Capture,
Second is for Communal Global, Third is for Simplicity.



8 comments:
I found your blog via TinaJo - I like the tradition of NOT doing Thanksgiving on Thursday. It allows for Thursday to be less stressful and hopefully allows you to avoid lines at the grocery store - have a fantastic one tomorrow!
I do love to cook the whole meal.. A little stressful at time. But this year it is just the hubby and I. I am still cooking just on a smaller scale.. And the turkey will be cooked in a dutch oven outside. Should be yummy!!
Hope you do enjoy the holiday!!
Hugs, Linda
I am an awful cook. I would like to get better, but its one of those things that is so far down on my list, i may never learn.:) and i am ok with that.
Hey, I'm with you with the whole not keen on cooking thing. I've have little flair for cooking and consider a meal a good one if it requires the least mess in the preparation. Love all the tones and mood from your photos today.
Love it! I like cooking... but my mom and grandma do most of the cooking. Can not complain there, they are amazing cooks! :) Sounds like you have a wonderful Thanksgiving planned!
For me it is all about the cooking... I love being in the kitchen on holidays, making good stuff for my favorite people :) Wishing you a very blessed Thanksgiving!!
Oh, I absolutely LOVE the faucet shot!!
Thank you so much for linking up :) I LOVE all of these photos!! Thought you'd like to know that I picked yours as one of my top five
Post a Comment