Saturday, November 26, 2011

Tizzy Lou Who

I'm so excited that Tirzah finally has enough hair on her sassy little head for doing things like this...which kind of reminds me of Cindy Lou Who:


Her hair, the fluffy, baby fly-away fuzz that is it, is going through a really awkward phase. I want to grow it all out so she can do what she wants with it as she gets older, and so in the process of doing that her bangs are in her eyes 24/7. She can't see where she's going, she rubs food in them, gets angry with them, yells at them, etc. I don't necessarily blame her, it's probably pretty annoying. I haven't had bangs in my eyes in years. So we have to fix her hair most days just to keep from having a huge meltdown.


Well, I fix her hair, but that doesn't exactly mean the sass stops as you can see. She is sassy whether she can see where she is going or not. She just can see who she's throwing punches at when her hair is out of her eyes instead of blind swinging. ;) She's such a mix of diva and tomboy that I don't exactly always know how to handle her. She wants her hair fixed up and pretty but then wants to fight with her brother and gets mad that she's messed it up. She wants her nails painted but before they are dry she's digging in the yard and chips it all off.


I find myself shaking my head at her, but then I realize that she is a lot like I was at that age. Loves pretty things but can't resist getting a little dirt under her nails. She is maybe even sassier than I was. I surely don't remember beating up quite that many boys. ;)

The first shot is for Paper Heart Camera, and the second shot is for Paper Mama

4 comments:

My Captivating Life said...

Oh my gosh! That second photo is to precious!!!!

Robin Lynn said...

Dear AustinLee w/ Bunch of Barrons, you have won the Sunshine Award for your exceptional blog. You know I just love your blog and it definitely makes me smile! Now go and find out what you have to do to accept your award! http://robinlynnsroad.blogspot.com/2011/11/sunshine-award-isnt-this-pretty.html

Unknown said...

I just love this post.. It reminds me of when my daughter was that age.. I have so many photos with that same cute hair style.. Hee Hee!!!

Unknown said...

I love the scrunch face! I am currently growing out my girl's bangs so she rocks the side half pony almost daily these days.